Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long time no hear, I warned you all that this blog page may be an utter disappointment, as months and months pass and no new posts. Thanks for all you faithful few out there who will stick with me as I slowly catch up in my life. AJ is 6 months now, rolling over front and back...he actually will just roll himself around the room (we want to wrap him in reverse tape so he can help us clean the carpets of all the dog hair). He LOVES his Whitey dog, or any furry four-legged friend for that matter. I have more pictures to post, but thought I'd share a "teaser" here to keep you yearning for more. What's cuter than a boy and his dog anyways!

2 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Nothing cuter.

Sue N. said...

Thanks for the update. We have a couple cute pictures of AJ from our trip to Spokane. I check your site frequently so keep the pictures coming. Love, Sue