Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh...Hello everyone. Just wanted you to see that I'm pretty big now and I like to walk (short distances) and say words like "baby" (more like bu-bee), and "all done" (ahh-dee), and "hi" (sometimes I'll even wave to you when I do this), and I point to everything and say "oh" in absolute amazement, and throw EVERYTHING, so...WATCH OUT! Hope everyone's staying warm and cozy during our White Christmas.





AJ absolutely loves Whitey! He will crawl all over her and sit on top of her, thank God Whitey has been desensitized by having been raised by annoying owners (Adam and I) and is used to being pestered. I feel like she's always rolling her eyes at us, but she loves us all the same!








6 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

He is sooo dang cute! And sheesh, ya ain't kiddin'... that boy of yours is a tank! :) heehee. Adorable, absolutely adorable. Merry Christmas you guys - hope you have a great holiday. Love to you all!

jonesfamily said...

He is so cute...I hope we can see you all really soon!!!

Julie

Erin said...

What a happy guy! You're sure to enjoy Christmas with him this year. Keep warm and enjoy the celebrations!

Keith and Meghan said...

He has so much personality! I just LOVE him :) Merry Christmas friends!!!

Sue N. said...

Thanks for the update! AJ looks so old. Enjoy your snow, and more snow! Love, Sue

Sue N. said...

I need more AJ pictures! We just got tickets for a trip to Spokane at the end of March. Will your snow be gone??!!