Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a preview of AJ's chompers!! He was out playing in the leaves at uncle Eric's house, he's great at the snap shots!! AJ is loving life in Spokane during fall. So many beautiful things to attempt to eat. So, I'm feeling a little nostalgic these days. I can't believe that in 2 weeks AJ will be celebrating his first birthday. It went by far too fast, and I am so greatful for the "village" of people that have helped me raise such a beautiful boy! I love you all!
He's been into SPEED crawling lately...the new Hollywood work-out craze. You should try it!

The best discovery EVER...ANOTHER red leaf!







Who pinched my baby boy???
















5 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

LOVE it.

Sue N. said...

Your pictures are the best! In the 3rd picture, he looks like he is a football quarterback. Love, Sue

Adam, Cary and AJ said...

sorry about the typo- "greatful", instead of grateful!! Meghan, I'd expect a teacher to notice those things!

Keith and Meghan said...

Cary I think you do a wonderful job on your blog!

jonesfamily said...

We miss you. Love all the pictures! I didn't know you were still keeping up the blog....I need to step it up a bit and update ours! You are so inspiring!

Julie