Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We made it up to Greenbluff this last weekend. It was sunny and blue skies, BUT it was also frigidly windy. But it's all worth it for the hot cider and pumpkin donuts!! Here are a few pics from the day. I absolutely LOVE the fall!


" THIS is the pumpkin that I want"











Uncle Eric, AJ actually kept his hat on for 5 whole minutes!! Don't think that his halloween costume will include headwear this year!





Grandma and AJ trying to find the PERFECT pumpkin!























3 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

SOOOoooo stinkin' cute!! Great pictures. (I saw you had updated from Meghan's blog) I love your Fall pics. And that pic of you & AJ together that's black & white from up at Greenbluff is one of my faves! (Also love that one of Adam & AJ on the ferry) AJ is just too cute for words. You should enter him in the babygap casting call. Seriously - he is like, poster-child adorable! :) Hope you guys are well & I can't believe you did a hike as a fam to Rainier, that is inspiring! Sheesh! You look beautiful as always, and your family is just adorable. Love and big hugs to you guys... :)

Sue N. said...

Thanks for the update! Ingrid sent me a text picture on Sat. so I had a preview. I love the black and white one but they are all great. What a beautiful family! Love, Sue

Keith and Meghan said...

Shut your face! AJ is YOUR son--although we'd claim him any day! LOVING your updates you blogger you :)