Friday, July 10, 2009

God has truly blessed us, not only once, with our sweet AJ, but twice with the introduction of Aiden Gregory to our family. And let me tell you, he has been a BIG blessing, all 9 pounds and 15 ounces of him (if you ask Adam, he just rounds it up to 10 pounds)! It has been such a great transition, so far. AJ is the sweetest big brother, he's always asking "I hold him". It is going to be busy, but SO much fun. Mom is recovering well, the third blessing was C-sections!!! Here are a few pictures that Eric captured at the hospital, and in the days leading up to Aiden's arrival. It has been so HOT, my sausage toes are returning to their normal size and shape, slowly but surely (don't worry, I didn't post any pictures of them)!
Sweet little fingers! They're LONG








AJ is pretty proud of his baby brother..."That's my bro!"




They put practice footprints on Adam's forearm...would be a cool tatoo!












Paging Dr Strate, it's time to do your 6:30 c-section!!







OOPS- this is a cute picture, but didn't mean to re-post it (I don't know how to remove a pictuer once I've uploaded it)








Angelic boys eh? Announcing the good news of baby Aiden's arrival




















Here's proud papa presenting his new son











AJ has been trying to "jumpy jump"...it's true, white men can't jump! But look at the air he gets under one leg!!










































































3 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful family of four you have. . . fantastic pictures!

Keith and Meghan said...

I LoVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Aiden again and snuggle him :)

Sue N. said...

Oh so precious-your little boys. It reminds me when we welcomed Ingrid. Nina was about the same age as AJ and she called her "Ingid." Our best wishes from Iowa. Love, Sue and Mark.